2016 Fall Meeting Material
2016-2017 GAND Board Directory
GAND works to educate others reguarding issues affecting the vulnerable adult and surrogate decision making. It continues to
work to identify and pass appropriate legislation and to ensure that qualified guardians are available to provide quality service when
needed. GAND is a strong voice that helps to represent the many unmet needs of people too vulnerable to speak for themselves.
GAND is a non-profit organization whose purpose is:
- To develop resources, services & educational programs to support surrogate decision makers.
- To educate the public & professionals.
- To develop a network for the exchange of information.
- To encourage the development of legislation consistent with our mission.
- To promote surrogate decision making alternatives.
- To establish, promote & maintain the highest ethical and quality standards.